Rothschild Bennett - H.I.3 Every Meta: Facebook profile & blogger page is completely different yet connected Review UN Member Nation laws & geogrpahic appropriate common sense On minors ages 0-18 On adults ages 18-100+ Read everything thoroughly. The content is pertaining to criminal case H.I.3 with victim affected as minors & adults Rothschild - Bennett Simple summary Brains of humans hooked up to own as robots wirelessly using experimental technologies Introduction. H.I.3
H.I.3 CASE RESOLUTION Private Access 2024 Resolution July 13, 2023 -------------------------------------------------------------------- H.I.3 CASE PUBLIC DISCLOSURES Any copied - shared profile content we will just disregard as potentially relating to the actual resolved case as notes We will make the Meta: Facebook profiles set to only me & screened friends account accessible only revoking public access We will make the connected Blogger profiles set to only me & screened friends account accessible only revoking public access You will have to request to legally review content Log in credentials encrypted review or in-person print & digital access 2024 onward. Public until decided negotiated 2024 April or later date -------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------- BACKED UP COPIES - STORED GLOBALLY CIG & connecting interests ...
SYD & NICOLE R BENNETT Stats + H.I.3 Resolution July 9, 2023 Final decision. 2023-2024 long-term ------------------------------------------------------------------ 2024 Syd & Nicole R Bennett ------------------------------------------------------------------ Dr Sydney Bennett & Nicole R Bennett B.Com Born 1985 Italian. Ex-Canadian - Net Worth $17.5 US Bn + CIG Investments separately. Joint + separate investments. Marriage agreement - Incomes Syd $21-41+ US M Annually Nic $17.5-$25+ US M Annually - Children Madison born 2004 ex American Planned dNA children - Settlement owed from North America $20-78 US Bn owed NORTH AMERICA ----------------------------------- We are discontinuing our interest in relationships with anyone in North America permanently. CIG Euro-Asian representation & our legal representation can connect with the CIG US Holdings or CIG Commonwealth Group Any screened persons that want ...
Comments
Post a Comment